Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stupid is as Stupid Does

You are only stupid when you prove it. You know most people are pretty intelligent. Most I said. However that has nothing to do with them being stupid or not. Forget what your IQ is or how smart your mother said you were, if you do stupid stuff then you are stupid. Everyone can plead "temporary stupidity". It never ceases to amaze me how stupid I am and how stupid others are. Like the people who get drunk all weekend and hate there Mondays. Or people who claim to work so many hours and work so hard and never accomplish anything. I wonder who they are trying to impress. I think that "accomplishments" not time put in are what are remembered. I hope that people don't remember me as a guy who put in the time, but rather as a guy who got things done. Off the subject sorry.

Remember while there is no stupid questions, there are plenty of stupid people.

No comments: