Thursday, March 13, 2008

why worry

Well I'm a worrier. Everyone doesn't know this about me but I am. In fact I'm such a worrier that it bugs me when others don't worry. Vance doesn't ever worry. Or if he does he hides it. Lately I've realized that my worrying makes me irritable (nah!) Anyway in most cases I worry about small things really. Like last night I worried my self into insomnia because I think haven't been brushing my teeth enough. True. I layed there thinking about the UA basketball game and started goal setting about my teeth brushing. So today as soon as I was done eating my wonderful frozen burritos and finishing my yucky diet pepsi (out of dmd at all of honeywell how is this possible, but I've visited the cafe, and 5 vending machines, nothing! ARG!!!!) I went to the bathroom with my boyscout tooth brush and my big ole tube of aquafresh. I proudly starting brushing. Trying to fill two minutes I started to look at the tube of tooth paste and realized that toothpaste has an expiration date. I didn't know that. Why? Does it turn toxic? What is in toothpaste that could expire. Well mine says 09/2002. I suddenly didn't feel well anymore so I guess I have one more thing to worry about. ug.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

diet pepsi isn't yucky!

C Whetten said...

Guess the toothpaste didn't do you any harm, but maybe you should update it, for all of our sakes....just in case it toes go toxic.