Thursday, September 04, 2008

Drew's Birthday!

Yesterday was Drew's birthday! I enjoyed myself because for his birthday I got a 1/2 day off of work. After I was done working I took Skylar to the barber for a hair cut and this is how he turned out! Save this picture because his mom Says he's not going to church this way.

He looks great. He's still a good lookin' kid.
Later Drew and I and his buddies Armando, Brian and Zane went to Amazing Jakes. it was fun for them but I was pretty bored and let's just say... Don't go to Amazing Jakes if you are on a diet. I ate a lot! Anyway here are some pictures

Armando, Drew, Brian and Zane finishing up the go carts. they were later kicked off of them because Zane can't drive (JK).

Drew and Armando trying to get up the rock wall



Brian made it to the top. Armando on the right is still trying!




Zane and Armando still trying to climb the wall (maybe next time boys!)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Skylar is still a cute boy - and while I love the haircut for a few days, it is definitely coming off Saturday afternoon. (I did help him spike it up for school this morning.)

Drew was so tired that he fell asleep during scriptures this morning - I guess he had too much fun:)