Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An acceptable year to the Lord

Our Stake has a theme this year which they call "An acceptable year to the Lord". So each month there is a sub-theme or a month theme. This month is "Making your Obediance acceptable to the Lord". so I made a "YES I AM" list and a "NO I'M NOT" list. Unfortunatly the "NO I'M NOT list is longer than the other list. I guess my point is at least now I have a list. Have you ever made a "SIN" list? It's not fun but it is actually very fulfilling. Why? Because at least once you have it on paper then you can work on it. So I challenge you to make one too.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

And if I don't have any "sins?"

Unknown said...

Interesting. I was just saying today that there aren't a whole lot of things that I need to STOP doing, but more things that I need to START doing, or doing more of or better at. A SIN list is a good idea.....hmmm....I'll need a bigger notebook.