Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New Blog

Now I'm a geek! I've started a new Blog for our hiking this summer (http://johnsonsgohiking2009.blogspot.com/). If you didn't know we are going to Emerald Lake in the San Juan National Forest in Southern Colorado. I went there three times as a kid and can't wait to share it with the next generation of Johnsons. My first trip was when I was 7. My Dad and I went with his brother and his kids and also My grandpa Johnson went. It was a good three generations trip. I don't remember that much other then the fun of fishing, eating good food and playing in the water with my cousins. My older cousins thought my dad was the coolest because he could fly fish in the river and their dad just sat on the bank of the lake. It's an amazing place... Now my kids can do the same with three generations and their cousins...

Here is a picture of where we are going, looks like heaven to me!

No comments: