Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's Amar'e.

I love the suns. I am a long time fan. When I was a kid I only liked the Celtics because my Aunt and Uncle lived in Boston and Ainge, Bird, McHale, DJ, and Parrish were great. I think that I became a Suns fan because we moved to Phoenix and the Suns were on TV a lot. Chambers, KJ, Dan Majerle and others were great. My favorite Sun's player ever is probably Kevin Johnson. He was great. Could score anytime, good leader and could dunk when he wanted. When they drafted Amare I started really liking him. I like Nash, I like others but Amare is why I watch. He does something once a game that is worth the time of watching. I hate it when the Radio/Papers/TV start to say that we need to trade him. He's great. He really makes us better. I don't care who you get for him in a trade, he's better. I don't trust the Suns, so he'll probably be on another team in a year or two. But I'll enjoy him while I can...

Here's his dunk from last night. I think that it was good. But the one when he was younger against the Timber Wolves was better. The thing about this one is it stopped the kid that he dunked on from dominating the game (which he had been doing before). So enjoy Amare in Purple while you can... it won't be long until he's some where else because Steve Kerr is terrible (www.firestevekerr.com)

No comments: