Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday - A way of life at this point

I've been thinking today that there was going to be some good "Mitt" news. Last night I read a little and found some good news on EFM and a good "good is evil and evil is good" comparison. Those posts were great! but nothing beats this pole. Usually you don't see this for Mitt this early. Also you can say what you want about the poles, however the Rasmussen poles have been dead on for the GOP. They like everyone else missed on the Democrat NH primary but they've been right every other time. I was wrong about the SC Romney result but I was more guessing with my heart then my head. I also was wrong about Nevada. Romney got 50%+ of the votes. It was wild, not even close. It's just too bad that Nevada is ignored but it's all good for Mitt.

No comments: