Monday, January 14, 2008

My Time for Mitt

Just wondering what's up with you. Actaully I'm back to being on the positve side of blogging. I'm not sure anyone cares but...

I've been getting a lot of enjoyment supporting Mitt Romney for President. He's fantastic. I can't get over how smart and up to date he is on everything. I've had to study just to find out what the heck they are all taking about. I am wanting to discuss this race and other things in the State goverment, national government or even local. I'll blog more politcally now, because that's what I'm into now. Also I'd like to talk more about what the kids are doing. So there's your preview of my future posts.

Check out some of Mitt's blogosphere it's amazing.
1. 5 brothers blog - Mitt's five son's blog (cool)
2. Evangelicals For Mitt - Very good Blog. Good for Mormons to get a differen perspective on what other's think of a great man. Also very religous people. And Nancy is one of the people that blogs there is super funny and just a normal Mom that is smart like most are but she blogs about it.
3. My Man Mitt - Good information. I think these guys are crazy. It's about 20 people that blog here about Mitt. They never miss a story. New posts about 5-10 times a day.
4. UltiMitt - New just a good list of Media releases or stories that are written about Mitt. Also a general list of "YouTubes" about Mitt.

No comments: