Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Basketball

We are playing in a new league this year called the "East Valley Thunder". It is really only for Queen Creek and San Tan Valley kids. There are some Higly and Gilbert kids too. All the games are local so that's nice. I decided to coach Drew and Sky's team. We started practicing and have a pretty good team. Only practice two nights a week and then games on Saturday. Katy wanted to play to so I signed her up. Games start this Saturday. However they still hadn't called us on a coach for Katy. I was getting worried. Sunday an Email came from the league saying that they still needed coaches. Yikes. Stacy looked at me and I at her and we knew what to do. So instead of Katy not playing I get to coach a second team. This will be interesting. Katy isn't that experianced at basketball. She's the only girl on the team and she's never been coached by mean coach Ben in Basketball. We'll see how this goes. Two teams will be tough, my easy two nights a week has now turned into four.

No comments: