Friday, November 05, 2010

New Look Homey

I shaved my head recently, and when I say "I" I really mean me. I shaved it. It was weird to see the really long hair falling. I did it later one evening when Stacy and Derek were the only ones up... Now Stacy did fix a few spots and trimed the edges. But it was strange to do it myself. The next morning when I got up and went strait to work no one saw me. I went to work and since I go in only about once or twice a week no one at the office said much. They figure it's not that new since they never see me. I got home and walked in and kind of forgot that no one had seen me. Tawny was by the door as I walked in and said "Hi Dad, Whoa!" and that's it. I smiled and kept heading in. I walked by Katy and she said "Hi Dad" and kept walking bearly looking up. Next was Stacy, she didn't mention it because she'd seen it. I headed into my room to drop off my bags and there was Anny. She looked at me silently like staring. I said "Hi Anny!" She smiled and said "You look silly" I laughed and gave her a kiss. Leave it to a 2 year old to blurt out exactly what they are thinking. It was too cute (and funny).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it might not mean much coming from me, but I think it makes you look younger. I like it.

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!.