Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Change

With Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and a blog I got my "social network" on lock. I think I'm crazy to not segregate. So if you read my blog well, cool. But it's gonna change.

See I'm Cybil a bit. I have "Professional Ben" where I am a Manager of Projects for IT at Honeywell. That puts food on the table pays for Mt Dew and basically keeps kids happy. I also have "Coach Ben", he's the guy that coaches every sport year around from HS football to coach pitch softball, to high level basketball to 3 year olds t-ball. Then there is "Phycho Ben", he's the one that dwells on the negative of the world, to the depressed, crazy, thinks everyone is weird and wrong. Also likes politics as long as he can stay on the fringe and just make fun of it. I also have "Brother Ben" who is very dedicated to his religion, his spirtual side, being a Dad, husband and best friend who will do whatever is needed.

So there are very distinct "people" in my person. So this is how its gonna be: Facebook, that's Brother Ben, the dad, friend and normal Ben, Twitter - Phycho Ben, Linked In: Professional Ben, and This Blog will be Coach Ben.

So kinghornet.blogspot.com will be for my kids and their sports and any other coaching I end up dowing. I'm gonna do game reports, funny things about sports and kids and even some advise to the parent coaches out there. I've had a lot of experiance and want to share, even if very few folks will actually benefit. Maybe some one will or maybe I'll start a trend.

twitter: azbenj
facebook: facebook.com/azbenj
linked in: Benjamin Johnson (ben@gotsting.com)
blogspot: (well you are here right?)

No comments: