Wednesday, November 03, 2010

whatever

Yeah well it's been a long time since I've blogged. No reason except lazy and busy. Here are my "excuses"
1) Busy coaching two football teams both perfect just in different ways. Combs Freshmen were 0-9 and Hornets were 8-1. Both awesome love them all, but it was like living two different lives (picture twighlight zone)
2) Having 8 kids is busy...
3) Still breaking in new job - not liking it. Depressing
4) Anger managment issues. - Afraid I'd blog something inapproriate. That's what facebook is for...
5) Fail by comparison. - my blog sucks compared to others like my wife and friends
6) I enjoy blogging but not enough to make it a priority
7) I'm addicted to 3 TV shows, so other wise "down time" would be available.
8) Busy losing 25+ lbs between these last two blog posts
9) Stress makes me shut down instead of doing things like Blogging
10) No one reads it anyways.

3 comments:

n!c said...

I read it :)
What 3 TV shows?
Congrats on the 25+lbs!

Stacy said...

I read it too.

Anonymous said...

i read it too!!!! You blog more than I do....
And i am waiting for the anger-infused facebook posts. It will give me something to ponder....